Permissions requested for in the Application include the following
Permission to make calls – In order to ensure that the ambassadors are able to connect with the vehicle owners and the clients of ONB Technologies who create the bookings on behalf of the vehicle owners
Permission to take pictures and record video – Ambassadors take pictures and videos of the vehicles while executing pickup & drop off as due diligence
Permission to access device’s location – ONB Technologies needs continuous background access to the ambassador application’s user to ensure that the pickup & drop task is being executed accurately. Since the drivers are responsible for transferring high value items from one point to another, it is a necessity for ONB Technologies to be able to monitor the user’s location throughout the journey
Permission to access photos, media and files on the users’ device – A digital inventory is maintained by ONB Technologies of all the pictures & videos for every pickup & drop task.
The Ambassador also uploads a daily selfie prior to starting their daily tasks.
Non-personally identifiable information (the “NPII”): NPII includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, cookies, third party’s cookies and web pages that have been viewed by you on the Website. PII and NPII shall hereinafter be jointly referred to as the “Information”.
The data collected & stored is solely for the purpose of ensuring that the application users – Ambassadors employed by ONB Technologies fulfil the tasks assigned to them accurately & timely.
We collect the information users submit when they contact 21North customer support, provide ratings or compliments for the ambassadors, or otherwise contact ONB Technologies. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users.
Location data (driver and delivery person): ONB Technologies collects this data when the Ambassador app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
Location data (riders and delivery recipients). We collect precise or approximate location data from riders’ and delivery recipients’ mobile devices if they enable us to do so. ONB Technologies collects this data from the time a pickup or drop is requested until it is finished, and any time the app is running in the foreground of their mobile device. We use this data to enhance your use of our apps, including to improve pick-up locations, enable safety features, and prevent and detect fraud. ONB Technologies collects driver location data, and links location data collected during a trip with their rider’s account, even if the rider has not enabled us to collect location data from their device. This enables us to offer services to the rider like receipt generation and customer support.
Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and payment method.
Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
Communications data: We enable users to communicate with the individual availing the service through Ambassador Application. For example, we enable drivers to connect via cloud calling with each other (without disclosing their telephone numbers to each other). To provide this service, ONB Technologies receives some data regarding the calls, texts, or other communications, including the date and time of the communications and the content of the communications. ONB Technologies may also use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services, and for analytics.
Audio recordings: The recordings of the cloud calls between the ambassador and the vehicle owner/ SVC is stored and accessed only by internal team of ONB Technologies
Images/ Videos: All images and videos captured by the user of the ambassador app is stored and is made accessible for ONB Technology and the party availing the service in the form of a digital inventory. This includes pictures of ambassador as part of mandatory checklist prior to accepting tasks on a daily basis. The digital inventory also includes pictures of the vehicle taken from multiple angels along with important vehicle related documentation like Registration Certificate, Insurance, etc.
Feedback: Our services also include a feedback mechanism which collects the experience of the customers through the Ambassador application.
To enhance the safety and security of our users and services
- For customer support
- For research and development
- To enable communications between users
- To send marketing and non-marketing communications to users
- In connection with legal proceedings
ONB Technologies Pvt Ltd does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent.
ONB Technologies uses the data it collects for purposes including:
1- Providing services and features. ONB Technologies uses the data we collect to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products and services.
This includes using the data to:
- Verify users’ accurate location
- Enable transportation, deliveries, and other services.
- Offer, process, or facilitate payments for our services.
- Offer, obtain, provide, or facilitate insurance, vehicle, invoicing, or financing solutions in connection with our services.
- Track and share the progress of tasks.
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends.
2- Safety and security. We use personal data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users. This includes:
- Screening drivers for safety by checking their daily body temperature submitted by them. Screening drivers before accepting tasks using the selfie feature, which prompts drivers to share a selfie before going online to help ensure that the driver or delivery persons using the app matches the Ambassador app account we have on file. This also includes comparing photographs that we have on file against photographs (i) of other users to prevent identity-borrowing, and (ii) from public databases to verify user identity.
- Using device, location, profile, usage, and other data to prevent, detect, and combat fraud or unsafe activities.
- Using user ratings and feedback to encourage compliance with our internal team as well the clients that use out services to provide assistance to their customers.
3- Customer support. ONB Technologies uses the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls with notice to and the consent of the user) to provide customer support, including to:
- Direct questions to the appropriate customer support person
- Investigate and address user concerns
- Monitor and improve our customer support responses and processes
4- Research and development. We may use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, improve our ability to prevent the use of our services for illegal or improper purposes, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
5- Enabling communications between users. For example, a driver may call a rider to confirm a pickup location.
6- Non-marketing communications – ONB Technologies may use the data we collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing the services or products of ONB Technologies or its partners.
7- Legal proceedings and requirements. We may use the personal data we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of ONB Technologies’ services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
8- Automated decision-making
We use personal data to make automated decisions relating to use of our services. This includes:
- Using driver location information, and communications between riders and drivers, to identify cancellation fees earned or induced through fraud. For example, if we determine by using such information that a driver is delaying a rider pickup in order to induce a cancellation, we will not charge the rider a cancellation fee and will adjust the amounts paid to the driver to omit such a fee.